Hydrobloom is a startup that evangelises
Hydrobloom Farmers Market Overview
- • Hydroponics Showcase of the fresh and pure forms of what we consume.
- • A live market place of natural health foods and medicinal green grocery.
- • A place where we produce farm to fork of public grill & culinary activities.
- • Performance for live music and all art forms under one enclave.
- • Awareness programs for Sustainable ecosystems, CSR, and Triple bottom-line.
- • Protection, growth and spread of endangered and exotic plants.
- • Hydrobloom approved branded certificate produce.
- • A completely automated IOT driven market place.
Global Warming and Inconsistent Seasons
Depleting Glaciers matter of Concern
Longer Dry Seasons & Lesser Rains
Drying River Beds & Depleting Ground Water
Need for an Innovative Sustainable Method for green cover and blue waterscape
Need for an Innovative Sustainable Method for farming
A Green shot at farming
- • Drought conditions
- • Unpredictable Climate
- • Rising temperatures
- • Pollution of rivers.
- • Drying up of water sources both in
ground as well as on-ground.
- • Lack of irrigation water due to lack of
- Poor water management
Need for an Innovative
Sustainable method for
is the answer ming
- • No soil is needed for hydroponics
- • The water stays in the system &reused
- • Possible to control the nutrition levels
in their entirety
- • No nutrition pollution is released into
- • Stable and high yields
- • Pests & diseases are easier to get rid
of than in soil becoz’ of the
- • Ease of harvesting
- • No pesticide damage
- • Plants grow healthier .
Global Hydroponics Market Overview
#Global Trends in the Hydroponic Industry
Target market and opportunity
- • Virgin market in India
- • Massive growth in hydroponic cultivation – in forward thinking countries.
- • In Australia, the area under hydroponic crop production went from 155 to 2500 hectares from 1990 to 2008
- • The world commercial hydroponics industry has grown 4 to 5 fold in the last 10 years and is currently estimated at between 20,000 and 25,000 hectares with a farm gate value of US$6 to 8 billion.
- • The future lies in locally grown and sold produce limiting the ‘road miles’.
- • This method of growing our food is a more sustainable model than those currently practised.
- • The consumer is becoming increasingly concerned over health issues, environmental issues, even water consumption cost and availability.
- • Drivers for the further development of hydroponic growing techniques.
- • Gram Panchayats
- • Governments
- • Agro sector Channels
- • Targeted Urban farming in Cityscape
Hydroponic Contained system
Automated Intelligent System
Automated Intelligent System (IOT)
Produce in constrained non-farming environments without soil
SMART IRRIGATION SYSTEM
Maintain optimal soil moisture levels while optimising water usage
VERTICAL FARMING FACTORY SOLUTION
Produce in high density within closed building spaces – a modern day farm factory
Hydroponic Growing System
Vertical Tower, NFT and Pot System
What’s ideal space for growing?For 1000 Sq.ft & 5000 Sq.ft area
For 10,000 Sq.ft area
|Comparative Productivity Chart|
|CROP NAME||CONVENTIONAL,YIELD/SQ.MTR||CONVENTIONAL,YIELD PERIOD||CONVENTIONAL,CYCLES/YEAR||LED LIGHT,YIELD/SQ.MTR||LED LIGHT YIELD.PERIOD||LED LIGHT,CYCLES/YEAR|
Fodder for thought…
HYDRO FODDER:Features & Advantages.
All year Cultivation Multiple Times Higher Yield than Land Crop Just 5 – 10% of Water Consumption as compared to Land Crop Minimum Wastage of Water and Fertilizers Minimum Power and Space Requirement Large Savings on Capital Costs, Transportation, Manual Work Land saved can be used for other Crop or Fruit Trees or Forestation Easily Scalable from a Small Plant to much Higher Capacities
All year ensured Supply of Clean and Fresh Green Fodder High Nutritional Values No Wastage as Cattle / Goats can eat the whole plant with roots Provides High Quality Proteins, Vitamins and Enzymes Contains anti-Oxidants, anti-ulcer and anti-inflammatory properties Contains Folic Acid, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, and Chlorophyls No Soil Born Disease No Fungus or Weeds Forage increases the fertility rate and reduces the fetal mortality/abortion Increases lactation/milk yield by up to 10-15 %
Designed and Manufactured in India Very Strong Engineering Team In-house System Engineering In-house Design and Development of Systems and Controls In-house Design and Development of Industrial Electronic and Instrumentation Equipments In-house Manufacturing of Industrial Electronic and Instrumentation Equipments In-house Software Development In-house Plastic Moulding Technical